Saturday 12 May 2012


              NO COMPLAINTS, NO DEMANDS


                  And I don't have any grudges, any complaints or reproach from you what-so-ever. I  know you must be wondering 'why' after whatever happened between us.

               I've my reasons.

               Yes I was devastated. Yes I was shattered. My eyes were desolated of dreams, my heart was a haunted house.

                But when it's all blind, love was always kind. Yes, it does offers reasons to leave life, but the same it does to live life.

                I never stopped loving you. You were always with me, in me. Not a single hour of these eight months passed when I didn't think of you, when i didn't feel you, when I didn't fall in love, even more.

                So what if you were no where found, you were always in me. Whenever I ride my bike, I feel you in the breeze going into my lungs. Whenever i drink juice, I feel you exchanging the glasses. Whenever I smoke, you share it with me. Whenever I made pegs, i felt you snatching the bottle and gulping it neat. Whenever I'm insomniac, I hug my pillow and feel you cuddling me cozy. Whenever I see cartoon movies, I hear your "Aw's". Whenever the door opens, I hear you paws. Whenever I hear Rihanna/Shakira, I see you swaying your body in the most provocative possible way. Whenever I come across naughty fat kids, I see you teasing them. Whenever my phone rings, I assume it's you. Whenever I see couples, you clutch my arms. Whenever my lips are dry, I feel you sloppy ones on them. Chocolates are always special as they went from mouth to mouth. And yeah, not to reveal though, but whenever I'm horny, I feel you raising my testosterone taking me higher into fantasies. You are always so near while cherishing our cherished Enrique's songs. I've trapped those wonderful times somewhere in my heart. Yes I have. I find you in my every smile and tear.


























                       












                            You know, I used to feel 'yuck' when you sipped black coffee. But now I love it coz I feel your aroma in its vapours. Same goes with curd and butter-milk.

                          After you left me, I'd stopped eating chicken coz you were strictly vegetarian and I was pathetic non-veg. But once it happened, I ate it again on friend's extreme insistence and swears and guess what, I loved it coz I again heard your browbeats for being an animal, a demon. And since then, I never thought of leaving it again as it connects me with you.

                             It was after you left, i learned to feel the music, the nature, the rain, the birds, the sky and the divine rhythm within. In quest of searching you, I found myself.
                       
                             And you ask me to find someone and fall in love again??

'Love'! Is it that easy to find someone? Sorry, but I can't do it just because you want me to. It has to happen on its own accord. It has to hit us; make us spin topsy-turvy. Just like it did when I met YOU, when you met ME. Whatever happened between us, it was beautiful. I like this pain. This pain made me a better person (I suppose).
                         
                          Yes, at times it pains. Then what helps is shedding of few tear or a few bottles of beer. I learned to revelry on the boulevard of broken dreams. And still I'm learning. And i never lost hope.


                                                             Ajeeb daastaan hai ye,
                                                             kaha shuru kaha khatam,
                                                             ye manzile hain kaun si,
                                                             Na vo samajh sake na hum......
                     
                          I got separated from you, for you. So that you can be with the one you wanted then. But I never stopped loving you. When you were with me, then I loved you. When you decided to leave, then too I loved you. When I tried hardest and begged you to come back, then too I loved you. When your fate annoyed; you suffered extreme trauma, grief and mourning, and I led out my hand to hold you, then too I loved you. When you got together with someone else.......... then too.*sigh*. When things got worst between us and we even lost communication, then too I loved you. I experienced a new form of love altogether, The Unconditional One. And still today I love you, with every broken piece of my heart........ Truely madly deeply.

                         I can go on writing this on and on but I've to sum it up, coz you may feel drowsy if someday you read this. So in the end all I would say is,,

                                                             I loved you then,
                                                             I love you still,
                                                             I always have,
                                                             I always will,
                                                             till the end of sun's flame,
                                                             for 'YOU BEING THE DEAREST PART OF ME.......
                                                             .........as the asset of your name'
                                                             :) :)




























                                                       







35 comments:

  1. nice creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome man...true emotions straight from heart....really very god..keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. luvd it....flld wid emotions straight from heart....
    mesmerising :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very romantic pratham. Full of emotions. It touched my heart. I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly heart touching, Pratham.. Loved ur writing and effort.. U have that essence of dissolving anyone's heart in ur writing, which very few people possess.. :)

    Yeah, u r right that the world is round and the girl will surely realise it some day.. Wishing u the best luck for ur future..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx for your encouraging feedback Sneha.. and yeah 'world is round'. ;)
      god bless..

      Delete
  6. Nice try at words, Pratham. What I liked most is the flow and coherence of your writing. Some grammar mistakes here and there. I think a little proof- reading before you post would be of help. (Sorry but I just couldn't help NOT noticing such errors.)
    Keep inking and improving... you'll do a lot better :)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks pragya for your valuable feedback.. I knw there are some mistakes.. that happens wen you are drunk and writing.. :-P
      i'll improve next time .. :)

      Delete
  7. Your blog is really very nice! You write Straight from the heart!God Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. incrdble job buddy...... call 4 durjoy sir,ravinder sir..
    n many othr to b alert.....soon v ll hv a blast......just
    loved it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahem ahem! that was too much exageration.. well thnx for appreciation.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...mmmmm totally mesmerized Pratham.....very well written...with so much passion n depth....u write very well....express so well...only one in love n hurt can write like this....god bless...awaiting to read more...god bless u ....always flourish....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mam.. thank you for your appreciation and encouragement..! you are always an inspirration.. :)

      Delete
  11. Very nicely knitted Pratham. I loved it. keep writting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome it is :) Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. keep writing.. you're surely learning to be a good writer. as humans we have our emotions that run like wild horses, difficult to tame but we keep them hidden alright. and for a writer, to give in to those emotions, so that the world can see through you, is a challenging job. thanks for letting in your mind for a while. it was a nice trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very warm read..!!

    its my personal opinion that true love is like flowing river which finds its way amongst all the obscurities of life and eventually reaches the ocean of bliss...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truely agree with you sneha..! and i'm hoping for the same. :)

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Truly awesome !! No word left to say something beyond this. My good wishes are always with u. God bless u my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. really awsum lines... :)
    while readng dez lines..i was imagining, as if i am in other world...a world of true love :)
    God bless you..& for sure no1 can love her bettr den you.. tc

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's a really touching article. nice to know that feeling dont change tough the person is not a part of your life.. i liked it :):)

    ReplyDelete